Note: In an effort to make important but expensive poojas within the reach of all people including poor; these poojas are done regularly on every month, by the temple. Any believers, irrespective of any religion can participate in this. Hearty welcome to all, to participate in these auspicious poojas and get blessed. Pooja details are listed below. For more information or suggestion, please contact Math.
1. Every Malayalam calender, on “Navamy” day, recital of Ramayana (Ramayana Paarayanam) along with Navamy pooja.
2. Every Tuesday, Oil and Kunkum Abhishekam is done, which is considered to be a very auspicious for Lord Anjaneya.
3. First Friday of every Malayalam calender, Bhagavathi Seva is done at 6.00 pm.
4. Every Saturday, Butter Abhishekam (Venna Charthal) on Moola Vigraham of Lord Anjaneya.
5. Every second Saturday of the month, “Sarvabhishta Siddhi Panja Thamboolarchna” will be held between 4:00 pm – 06:00 pm. This is a pooja done by the people under the guidance of chief priest. Carry 5 beetle leaves and some flowers as your pooja offerings.